Strategic Plan 2020-2024
In 2019 the ILCU Foundation engaged its stakeholders to set out our strategic priorities for the coming years. Our work over the next five years will be underpinned by the Strategic Plan 2020-2024, with objectives and targets clearly set out to ensure we achieve the plan and remain true to our mission and values. Click on the link below to access a summary of the plan.
Strategic Plan 2013-2018
This plan set out our strategy for five years, our theory of change under the social change model framework and our organisational structure. The following is an overview of the plan:
The plan prioritised long term partnership which builds competent local partners and local expertise without over reliance on Irish or western technical assistance.
Our Strategic Plan 2013-2018 identified six core strategic areas of work which we will focus on over the coming years.
The six strategic objectives are in line with our vision, mission and values, they are as follows:
- Provide financial and technical support to our existing local partners.
- Protect our Credit Union donation base.
- Develop our external funding model.
- Facilitate growth and expansion of new credit union movements.
- Enhance and expand our technical assistance delivery model.
- Leverage our knowledge and results.
Over the lifespan of our Strategic Plan we strived to implement and introduce various activities and actions that are necessary to deliver on the strategic objectives and attain our mission through sharing the success of the Irish credit union movement.