Digital Marketing Material
Our primary supporters are credit unions across the island of Ireland, in an effort to increase our awareness levels throughout the movement and that of the wider public we have developed a suite of materials which can be used by credit unions. The material is to showcase the credit unions support of the ILCU Foundation including Info TV Advertisement’s, Member Stories, Video clips, Annual Report Advertising, Facebook cover photos etc.
Please click on the below links, which will open in a new tab, following this right click on the image to save it which will then allow you to utilise the images at your convenience:AGM 2018 Material
Thank you to all the credit unions and your members for your support of our work in 2018.
Please download the materials you require for your upcoming AGM or year end communications.
- 2018 Overview.word doc
- 2018 Overview.Image
- 2018 Overview.pdf
- Member Stories.word doc
- Member Stories.Image 1
- Member Stories.Image 2
- Member Stories.Image 3
- A5 Thank You
- A5 We are proud to support
- Facebook Post - We are a proud supporter of the ILCU Foundation
- Instagram Post - We are proud to support the ILCU Foundation
- Video - ILCU Foundation at 30, Thank You for your support
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2019 Contribution Advice Form
- About the ILCU Foundation
- Credit Union Operating Principles
If you’re having any difficulties downloading the files or if you require anything personalised for your credit union please contact Sinéad on +353 1 614 6945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Member stories
Please download our member stories to read about the impact your support has had on both the credit unions and their members.
- 12 women, 1 credit union account
- Safe and secure savings
- Bezina and her successful business
- Launch of FIRSL project, Sierra Leone
- Meet the members who are market traders, Sierra Leone
- Meet the young entrepreneurs in The Gambia
Click on the links below to hear from our members and credit union staff and volunteers in the countries where we provide support.