In recent years, the number of companies partnering with charities is growing and continues to do so. Charities and companies begin by aligning a common set of goals and work together to reach these goals by sharing resources, knowledge and industry contacts. The ILCU Foundation has a dedicated fundraising officer who will work with your company to help develop and implement your tailored programme of support – subjective to the partnership required.
Please visit our ‘Partners’ section of our website which will give you an understanding of the types of corporate partnerships which we’ve completed to date.
The benefits of a charity partnership with the ILCU Foundation could include:
- Increased staff motivation, engagement and productivity within the workplace;
- Develop an understanding of financial, social and educational development issues in an international context;
- Demonstrate your international corporate social responsibility to your stakeholders;
- Increases brand visibility and marketing opportunities.
The ILCU Foundation will endeavour to guide you through the possible partnership options available of your companies chosen level of support.
"How your company can support the ILCU Foundation?”
The ILCU Foundation appreciates the level of support your company can provide, outlined below is a wide range of way in which your company can support the work of the ILCU Foundation:
- Corporate Donations (Multi/ One Off)
- Charity of the Year Partnership
- Event Sponsorship
- Volunteering / Sharing your expertise
“What are the benefits to your company?”
The ILCU Foundation is fully committed to our corporate partnerships and we understand how vital it is for your support to be recognised and appreciated. The benefits include:
- A dedicated fundraising staff member for the partnership
- Annual updates and progress reports on programmes supported via the partnership
- Media and PR support for both internal and external communications with considerable opportunities for positive PR
- Branding - Extensive brand exposure to our shared audiences through print material, online, events, email campaigns etc. to credit unions’ across the island of Ireland (NI&ROI), with a total membership base of over 3 million people
- Exposure Mission - The opportunity to visit one of the ILCU Foundations partner countries and visit ILCU Foundation supported projects
If you have any questions or queries we would like to hear from you, please call Sinéad 00353 1 614 6945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org